Monday, March 21, 2011

Four Paws for Moab!

I got to travel with my Human Parents (HP) to a place with big red rocks and lots of red dirt. We just got back home yesterday and I already miss Moab. I had lots of fun going for big walks and seeing some of my favorite Human Friends from Human Mom's (HM) running club. I just love Amy O, Renee and Kelly!

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Suites and they were really nice to me. They had a big grassy area in the back I could go potty on. I was very comfortable on HP's bed at night and slept so hard that I didn't worry about all the noises in the hallway at night. HM said that I must be special cause they didn't charge for me. I think this hotel might be second behind the Element in Las Vegas.

My favorite part of the trip was going to visit Castle Valley where I had my own area to sniff out deer tracks. HM looked for deer antlers for me but couldn't find any. She said that they are a doggie delicacy and so people probably pick them up and take them home for their dogs to chew on. I was bummed I didn't get a Castle Valley antler. HM took me for a long walk in Castle Valley. It was cloudy but there are very big red rocks all around Castle Valley and HM says that there are lots of trails on those rocks. People like to climb on the rocks too. HM says that we might come back in the fall so she can go running with lots of humans again. She will take me on one of those red rock trails. I can tell she likes it here. That's good because I do too and I want to come back here and look for antlers!

I really liked Moab. It would be super cool if Moab had a really big dog park like Napa had. HM says that she read that they are trying to get one. I hope they get one before my next visit.

Daisy Dog Review
Overall, I give Moab 4 paws. I had good company, a nice bed to sleep on and there were so many good smells and pretty rocks and places to see. I love traveling with my HPs and I especially like to go to the places they really like too.

Me and HD at Poison Spider Mesa. HD was looking for the Dinosaur tracks on the rocks. I was looking at the pretty red rocks cause I don't know what dinosaurs are.

Me and HD at Poison Spider Mesa.

Me and HM by he sign to the road that leads into Castle Valley.

HM was checking out messages from people on Castle Valley bulletin board. I was checking out big rocks again.

Going for a walk with HM in Castle Valley.

HM says this is my land and I can pee and pooh on it and not get in trouble.

It was nice to snooze on a comfy bed after a big day in Moab. I slept really good and I dreamt that I get to come back and find deer antlers and have a big yard to run around in.

No comments:

Post a Comment