Thursday, July 22, 2010

I went to Napa!

Hi everybody! Sorry I'm so late updating my blog from last weekends trip to Napa, California. Human Mom (HM) needed to get all my photos off the camera and it took her awhile. She says there are too many photos for just ONE Napa blog so I'm going to break it up into 3 different blog entries. Hopefully, I'll get them all done along with my Daisy Dog Trip Review during the weekend.

I wanted to first blog about my most favorite part of Napa—Canine Commons Dog Park. This by far is the coolest dog park I've been to and I had so much fun running around with other dogs. I went there every morning we were in Napa. Human Dad (HD) took me there when my HM was running a half marathon and I ran my own half marathon! The park has lots of cool stuff for dogs. Trees, big fields (HM said they were "acres") play pools, tennis balls, agility obstacles and really cool Napa local dogs. I don't think we need to wait for my total trip review to give Canine Commons 5 paws!

Look at me go! I could run around in this huge fenced in area as much as I wanted. Those green things along the fence are something the humans called "wine grapes". I wanted to run in them too, but apparently Humans don't want me peeing amongst the grapes.

Me and HD by the grapes. I'm panting from running around so much.

This is my BFF at Canine Commons. Her name is Abbey. HM said I'm part Corgi, which is what Abbey is. Abbey has short little legs but she is SUPER fast and we had fun playing together.

Yep! I have some Corgi in me!

Here's the gate to Canine Commons. Once you get through the gate, your home free! You can run around as much as you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment