Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I LOVE to Swim!

Human Mom (HM) took me for a car ride today. Of course, I went to sleep and woke up when the car came to a stop. I was soooooo excited to be at my cousin, Jackie's house. Why?? Because I love my cousin and I love chasing her when she is catching all the tennis balls. I'm still too clumsy to get to the tennis balls before she does. I hope I can be a tennis ball catching pro just like her one day.

That was fun, but swimming was MORE fun! I figured out how I could get to the tennis ball before Jackie. When HM threw a tennis ball in the pool, Jackie went to the steps to get into the water. I just ran around the pool so I was right across from the ball and jumped in! HM says that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Worked for me! I had so much fun that I kept jumping in and getting out and then jumping right back in again. My Uncle Dan is gone on a trip, but he will be happy to know that I can get out of the pool on the steps now and don't have to swim all over the place before I find them. I can't wait to show him and Aunt Karen how I dive right into the pool now.

Me and my cousin, Jackie. She is a really good swimmer and I like to swim next to her.

Check out my form.

Swimming with sharks. They are not scary at all.

Me & Jackie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment